Comment on page
In Random Arena mode
, our system will automatically set up 2 teams: Red Team and Blue Team to fight each other. Players can vote for the team who has a higher winning chance based on their game-play experience they have and the base stats of each side’s Cybers. The result of the battle between 2 teams will decide if players win the prize or not.
Battle between the Red Team and the Blue Team will take place every 1 hour. After 1 hour, the system will show the latest match results and regenerate 2 new teams for new voting.
- Players have 45 minutes to vote for the team who has the highest chance of winning.
- Right after 45 minutes of voting, the match will automatically start and the result will be displayed on the screen. Note: players can only see the result and can’t watch the battle directly.
- After the result is announced, players have 15 mins left to re-watch the battle by clicking on
- In addition, players can watch the last 10 battles replay and their voting history in.
When creating 2 teams Red and Blue, the system will automatically put 6 SS Cybers in each of them. All those Cybers will have maximum base stats (100%), max 6-tier and max level (Lv150) with a random element.
The 6 Cybers line-up is arranged as follows:
- Front-line: 1 random SS Cyber from Bastion class
- Middle-line: 2 random SS Cybers SS from Assassin class
- Back-line: 3 random SS Cybers from Marksman, Netrunner & Techie classes. The positions of 3 Marksman, Netrunner, and Techie Cybers will be changed randomly in the same line.
- Players have many voting options, the votes are worth 10,000 - 500,000 - 1,000,000 - ALL mAFK respectively.
- The number of votes is unlimited, players can vote as many times as they want before the beginning of the battle.
- Players can vote for both Red and Blue teams.
Players who voted for the winning team will receive their full bet and part of bet from the ones who voted for the losing team.
Players who voted for the losing team will lose their entire bet as follows:
- 80% of the total mAFK will be divided among the players who voted for the winning team based on their bet’s ratio.
- 20% of the total mAFK will be burned.
- In case there are only votes for the losing team and no votes for the winning team, all mAFK will be burned.
- Conversely, in case there are only votes for the winning team and no votes for the losing team, all mAFK will be returned to the players and they won’t receive any rewards.