Comment on page
Players are divided into 4 ranks depending on the number of Tier-6 Cybers players own:
Player has 10 free hits every day. Hitting more will cost 100 / 500 / 1,000 / 2,000 mIDLE per Additional Attacks corresponding to 0 / 1200 / 1500 / 2000 AP.
- Lieutenant has up to 10/10 Additional Attacks.
- Captain has 20/20 Additional Attacks.
- Colonel has 30/30 Additional Attacks.
- General has 40/40 Additional Attacks.
Anytime user clicks to enter the battle, 1 turn will be deducted regardless of the result.
Active Player will use Attack formation to attack the selected Defense formation to defend.
The maximum playing time of each Arena game is 2 minutes (120s)
- Losing all Cybers before the last Cyber of the opponent is destroyed in play time is counted as Lose, otherwise Win.
- In case the game time expires but no one side has all Cybers dead, it will be calculated according to conditions: Whoever has more Cyber alive wins, if the remaining Cyber of the 2 sides are equal, whoever possesses the ratio (HP left/Total HP) is the winner, if both rivals have the same result, the player who has the smaller ID will claim the victory.
- The Endgame Reward (mIDLE) is affected by 2 factors: Current AP and HP Left.
The player purchased the maximum number of Additional Attacks will no longer be able to click on FIGHT or the + sign in the Chance Left section.
The number of fights will be reset on Reset Time.
The limit of total mIDLE that can be earned per day depends on the Player's Level of the beginning of that day
Players will receive maximum 25000 / 100000 / 200000 / 325000 / 450000 mIDLE everyday with Player with corresponding level 0-10 / 11-50 / 51-90 / 91-99 / 100.
*Note: The condition to receive Season Reward is AP > 1000.
- When a Defend player wins an opponent, AP points will not be added
- When the player actively hits the opponent without winning, AP points will not be deducted
- Player can interact with Cybers' Skill 1
- Player will start with 1000 AP (Arena Point)
- Cyber when used for Area will have both Level and Tier remain the same
- Player can press the button to change Opponent list at a cost of 1000 mIDLE
- Each season lasts by 14 days by default, between each season there will be a number of days off
- When the season starts, there will be a countdown timer for the rest of the season
- The time off between seasons is used to summarize Player awards