When opening a Cyber, its HP and Attack stats will fluctuate within a fixed range, other statistics remain the same.
Each Cyber has different traits and skills which determine their role in battle. A Cyber’s strength and weaknesses are defined by five statistics. These five statistics are DMG ( damage), HP (health point), AS (attack speed), Crit Rate (critical rate), Crit DMG (critical damage).
Here is what these Statistics mean:
- Cyber's energy stat to decide whether skill 1 can be used or not
- Each Cyber has a maximum of 1000 Mana Points
- Mana recovered (regen) according to the table below
- When reaching 1000 Mana Points will not increase and regen Mana any more
- Enough Mana Cost can use skill 1
- After using skill 1, Mana Point will be deducted from the skill's Mana cost
Note: If being affected by debuffs or being drained of mana causing mana not to be 100%, Cyber will not be able to use skill 1 until it is full again