Convert: 100 mIDLE = 1 IDLE; 100 sIDLE = 1 IDLE
With mIDLE, players can earn from playing Campaign Mode and Arena Mode.
When playing Campaign mode, the limit of total mIDLE that can be earned per day depends on the Player's Level of the beginning of that day. In addition, at some levels there will be a fixed mIDLE bonus reward. This bonus mIDLE does not count towards the daily limit of the Campaign mode.
Formula to calculate mIDLE:
mIDLE Reward (level n) = (Base mIDLE * (1 - (Current lvl - n) / Current lvl)) + (1000 * HP Left / HP total) + (1000 * Time Left / Total Time)
When playing Arena mode, the limit of total mIDLE that can be earned per day depends on the Player's Level at the beginning of that day. The number of mIDLEs is affected by 2 factors: Current AP and HP Left.
After receiving the AP results, only the winner will be rewarded with the mIDLE amount equivalent to the statistics below, the loser will not receive any mIDLE reward.
- Convert from mIDLE in game at the rate of 100mIDLE = 1 IDLE
- Each change will have a fee of 3% of the mIDLE the player wants to redeem and convert to mAFK. (The specific price will depend on the daily mIDLE/mAFK rate)
- Minimum Player's Level required to redeem IDLE: Level 55
- Minimum Player's Arena Point required to redeem IDLE: 1000
- Minimum amount of mIDLE that can be withdrawn: 1,000,000 mIDLE
- Maximum amount of mIDLE that can be withdrawn: 400,000,000 mIDLE
- Only 1 withdrawal every 15 days
With sIDLE, Players can level up the Cybers in the game. Moreover, sIDLE is also used to purchase boost items and buy more hits in Arena Mode. sIDLE can also be used to refresh the list of opponents in Arena Mode.
Deposit IDLE into the game at the rate of 1 IDLE = 100 sIDLE